TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All material published on gayroomrentals.com (hereinafter ‘site’) is published in good faith. Gay Room Rentals do not inspect any of the properties appearing on the site and cannot confirm or accept responsibility for the accuracy of any property details provided on the site. Gay Room rentals strongly advise you to inspect the property thoroughly yourself before entering into any agreements.
2. Gay Room Rentals do not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or message.
3. a) Gay Room Rentals do not endorse any of the users on the site and/or their published ads and cannot make any guarantees of the credit worthiness, honesty, behaviour, supplied data on the site, rental history and/or ability to pay rent of any of the users and visitors listed, visiting or using the site Gay Room Rentals cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
3. b) Gay Room Rentals do not endorse any of the properties that appear (advertised by landlords and other room advertisers) and cannot make any guarantees of their availability, quality, compliance with relevant laws and regulations nor any guarantees about the reliability, honesty or behaviour of the landlords and cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
3. c) By submitting information to the site, Gay Room Rentals has the perpetual worldwide right to use and distribute such information without restriction free of charge in any form and media now known or hereafter invented.
4. a) Advertisers on the site must only publish on the site information, which to the best of their knowledge, is true and accurate and not in any way misleading.
4. b) Advertisers on the site may not publish offensive content, this includes content that contains offensive language, overtly sexually explicit content, is unlawful, threatening, libellous, abusive, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or harassing. Further Advertisers may not publish content that encourages behaviour that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
4. c) Advertisers on the site warrant that all uploaded content (text, images, photos) are current and accurate representations of the property available for let and of the Advertisers themselves and that in any case, the copyright in the photographs are owned or controlled by the Advertiser.
4. d) Advertisers on the site warrant that all videos and photographs submitted by them and uploaded by Gay Room Rentals do not contain material that may be regarded as sexually explicit, illegal, inflammatory, offensive or obscene.
4. e) Whilst Gay Room Rentals tries to moderate all content, Gay Room Rentals does not guarantee that offensive or inappropriate material will be immediately removed or deleted from the site. Failure by Gay Room Rentals to remove or delete offensive or inappropriate content does not waive Gay Room Rentals right to remove or delete or edit at its sole discretion and as it sees fit any advert deemed as offensive or which contains inappropriate content in subsequent or similar cases. Gay Room Rentals is not obliged to give any notification what so ever to the Advertises whose advert has been edited.
4. f) Gay Room Rentals does not allow the use of automation software to send multiple messages through the user to user messaging system. Users found to be repeatedly sending multiple automated emails may have their accounts suspended and, in some cases, cancelled or blocked and their messages deleted without Gay Room Rentals provide and notification or reason.
4.g) Advertisers on the site are not allowed to include in their advertisements and or in their electronic communication with other members and or visitors of the site any external links, URL’s, references to other websites by website address or name, private email addresses and telephone numbers unless authorised to do so by upgrading their account. In case of upgrading their account, advertisers will be allowed to include in their advertisements and or electronic communication with other members and or visitors of the site, only one external link to their own personal and or own employment office website as a self marketing feature and their own personal or business email address and phone numbers. Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to edit/delete without any notification to members any reference or data inserted in advertisements which are not in accordance with the above detailed permissions or any data inserted on multiple sites which might cause a duplicate content issue which in turn might cause SERP penalties. Gay Room Rentals will do it’s best to keep the original intent of the Advertisers while doing as minimal and as minor text changes as possible to adhere to Google’s guidelines for duplicate content related issues, with an aim to increase SERP quality and exposure of Advertisers ads for the mutual benefit of Gay Room Rentals and the Advertisers.
4. h) Users must not hack into or otherwise disrupt Gay Room Rentals systems or site. This includes (but is not limited to) using automated programs, spiders, web crawlers or robots to access or harvest data for use on external websites or for marketing purposes of any kind. Such actions are prohibited and will be considered a misuse of the system.
5. a) Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to refuse to list and/or deactivate advertisements and or profiles as well as the right to delete or edit any content within advertisement which it deems is in violation of paragraph 4 above. In such cases no refunds will be given and Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to cancel contractual relations with any Advertiser without any notice and without any obligation of providing any notification of any sort. In the event Gay Room Rentals receives one or more complaints about an advertisement or advertiser, Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to temporarily and or permanently suspend and or delete the advertisement or account in question while it investigates the matter.
5. b) Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to stop the accounts of any users found to be previously banned or in contravention of Gay Room Rentals terms and conditions. In such cases the account holder will not be notified and any monies paid will be retained by Gay Room Rentals to cover Gay Room Rentals costs.
6.Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to publish adverts across the site and/or network of sites related to the operation of the site and to the benefit of the Advertiser as well as uploading to relevant portal web sites (without the Advertiser personal details). There portal websites might be not managed/owned/directly affiliated with Gay Room Rentals
7. a) Due to the nature of software and the internet, Gay Room Rentals cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this site or the transactions conducted through it. Gay Room Rentals shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or internet errors or viruses or unavailability, or circumstances beyond Gay Room Rentals ’s reasonable control.
7. b) Gay Room Rentals do not accept liability of any description (except for personal injury or death) including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the site or its contents.
7. c) Whilst Gay Room Rentals make every effort to ensure accuracy, the pages contained in the site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Gay Room Rentals assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in the site or any related sites affiliated with it.
7. d) Gay Room Rentals reserve the right to amend and update information on the site. Gay Room Rentals accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
7. e) All express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to Gay Room Rentals service, the site or any information or service provided through the site are strictly excluded. Gay Room Rentals will do its best to ensure that all materials and information published on the site is accurate, however, all materials and information on the site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
7. f) IN NO EVENT SHALL GAY ROOM RENTALS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU AS USER OR ADVERTISER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS REVENUE, PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHETHER OR NOT GAYBNB FLATMATE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH GAYBNB FLATMATE SERVICES, THE CONTENT OR ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SITE (i.e.: gayroomrentals.com and or gaybnb.global)
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8. a) You may view the site and print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make a transient copy of the contents of the site for online viewing only. You may not copy any contents of the site to third parties, including but not limited to, caching. Any infringement of Gay Room Rentals intellectual property rights including through copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, distribution, adaptation, broadcasting, republishing is prohibited and shall be strictly enforced.
8. b) Unless otherwise specified the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this web site are owned to Gay Room Rentals
9. When you register with the site, you will select or be assigned a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any email sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorised transfer or sharing thereof.
10. Gay Room Rentals terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
11. The placing of an order for an advertisement amounts to an acceptance of these terms to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No variation shall be binding unless agreed in writing.
12. If any provision of these terms is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. No waiver by Gay Room Rentals shall be effective except in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
13. Nothing in these terms is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any provision of these terms which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
The Provider takes the privacy of our users seriously.
As part of the Provider’s services, advertisers and users will register to the Site and the Provider may ask your personal information, including such things as:
• First name or first and last names of the user
• Gender, date of birth, age.
• Occupation, or , hobbies.
• Your email address and telephone number
• Location, sexual orientation.
If users are asked to submit sensitive personal data under the Act, such as their sexual orientation, the site will require your explicit consent before processing such data by using an ‘opt in’ box.
The Provider will never divulge information which does not constitute a part of the actual advert.
Your email address is not made available on screen to anyone unless filled by you in the “description” free text box. If you have not filled your email address in the “description” free text box, then the only way of making contact with an advertiser is to enter a message and the Provider will send an email on the user’s behalf. The recipient will receive your e-mail address with the message so that they can reply directly to you. Clearly, by choosing to contact the advertiser you are consenting to disclose your e-mail address to them.
Except where you are expressly informed otherwise, the Provider will not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information, unless required by law or for the protection of your membership. However, the Provider may share profile information and aggregate usage information in a non-personally identifiable manner with advertisers and other third parties in order to present to members and other users of the Provider’s services more targeted advertising, products and services. In such situations the Provider will never disclose information that would personally identify you.
Except as otherwise described in this privacy statement, the Provider will not disclose personal information to any third party unless the Provider believes that disclosure is necessary: (1) to comply with any laws, rules or regulations of duly constituted governmental authorities; (2) to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by us, whether or not a response is required by applicable law; (3) to enforce the Provider’s Terms and conditions Agreement or to otherwise protect the legal rights of Gay Room Rentals; or (4) to protect the security or safety of members of the public and Users. The Provider reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of (a) the sale of Gay Room Rentals or (b) a sale of substantially all of the assets of Gay Room Rentals or (c) any member of any Gay Room Rentals group of companies if applicable.
Gay Room Rentals reserves the right to monitor conversations sent through its platform in order to increase protection from fraud, spam or suspicious behaviour.
The Provider will only send you emails pertaining to your activities on the site. Including, but not limited to: confirmation of registration; notice of advert expiry; emails relating to services purchased from us; messages sent on behalf of other users in response to your advert(s); warnings of messages from malevolent users; advert upgrade offers and reminders of key related services on offer as well events and promotional services from the Provider’s affiliates and or partners. You can unsubscribe from the promotional list by unchecking the box in your control panel, under the “settings” link. The vast majority of these emails will cease when you remove any adverts and/or stop using the Site. You can request for your account to be completely de-activated at any time by contacting us.
Optionally, the Provider may also send you email alerts of adverts suited to your requirements.
The account of every member is protected by a member-created password. While the Provider cannot guarantee the security of member account information, the Provider takes reasonable precautions to protect the information of its members, as well as information collected from other users. The Provider uses industry standard or better measures to protect all information that is stored on the Providers servers and within its database. The Provider limits the access to this information to those employees who need access to perform their job function such as the Provider’s customer service personnel and technical staff. If you have any questions about the security measures of the Site, please contact the Provider.